Cup of Tea and a Blog

Welcome to my spot for musing about all things tea. Here you'll read reviews of quality teas, click through comments on tea rooms and shops I've visited, and see photos of leaves and cups. You’ll also find things I might talk about over a cup of tea, like philosophy, literature, current events, or fun ways to pass the time.

Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Please see my current blog at http://www.meltingteapot.com

10 June 2005

Tea Video

I found this while looking through an Internet video archive. You need Quicktime to play the 12-minute video. The opening and ending are kind of silly, but the focus of the show is tea and most of it takes place in a Taiwanese tea shop. I think you'll enjoy it. :)

Gone Learnin' Episode 3: What is tea? (2004)



If the above link doesn't open up a quicktime movie, go to the archive page and click through to the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home