Cup of Tea and a Blog

Welcome to my spot for musing about all things tea. Here you'll read reviews of quality teas, click through comments on tea rooms and shops I've visited, and see photos of leaves and cups. You’ll also find things I might talk about over a cup of tea, like philosophy, literature, current events, or fun ways to pass the time.

Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Please see my current blog at http://www.meltingteapot.com

31 May 2005

Visiting Seattle?

I sometimes hear from fellow tea lovers who are planning trips to Seattle and want to know where to find a good cup of tea in such a coffee-laden land. To help, I've put together a list of suggestions called Spots for Tea in Seattle and the Puget Sound

Included: guide to tourist spots, best places to take a thermos, tearooms & shops. I'll be updating the list regularly as I explore more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home