Cup of Tea and a Blog

Welcome to my spot for musing about all things tea. Here you'll read reviews of quality teas, click through comments on tea rooms and shops I've visited, and see photos of leaves and cups. You’ll also find things I might talk about over a cup of tea, like philosophy, literature, current events, or fun ways to pass the time.

Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Please see my current blog at http://www.meltingteapot.com

22 August 2005

She's Ba-ack :)

Hi everyone -- sorry to have disappeared for a few weeks. There were a few unforeseen complications (including our family's bout with the stomach flu) that kept me from writing, but I’m working on some blog entries today and will post more soon.

This also marks the end of two terrible weeks of no-tea-for-Cindy. It was tough, but I had to forego drinking any tea while I was having some dental work done that made my teeth susceptible to staining. That’s part of why I didn’t post anything to the blog – just didn’t have the heart to face writing about tea when I couldn’t actually sip it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Missed you! Glad you're back and healthy. Have a cup of the best tea in your cubbard!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Knitty Cat said...

I'm glad your ok! Summer colds are the worst.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo, much sympathy on having no tea. Was the dental work painful? I mean, you know, more painful than forcing you to give up tea for a while. I'm so glad to see you back, I was worried!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home