Cup of Tea and a Blog

Welcome to my spot for musing about all things tea. Here you'll read reviews of quality teas, click through comments on tea rooms and shops I've visited, and see photos of leaves and cups. You’ll also find things I might talk about over a cup of tea, like philosophy, literature, current events, or fun ways to pass the time.

Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Please see my current blog at http://www.meltingteapot.com

22 July 2005

Time Off for Tea with Harry, Hermione, & Ron



I'm determined to finish this book before stumbling across any more plot twists on well-meaning blogs and news sites. I'll be back and typing away in a day or two.

What am I sipping? IPOT's Royal Yunnan with just a splash of milk

What am I reading? Just starting chapter 13 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home